Summer racing and more!


Just got back from the Florida Keys after a few great days of kiteboarding. Absolutely beautiful place to kite or stand up paddle. Water Monkey will be organizing trips to the Keys starting this fall! I have been training hard for my first race in a while this weekend. The Gulf Coast Paddle Challenge will be a 9 mile race around Treasure Island. Should be pretty intense! I have to admit that I have been very upset by the events unfolding over the last month relating to the BP oil spill. Very sad and hopefully it will be stopped soon! That is all I have to say about a terrible situation.

June 12th marks the first race of the Water Monkey Summer Series! Gotta keep training for year-round paddle racing! : ) Get out on the water and paddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment