Battle in California!

It seems like I just got back from the Battle of the Paddle in Hawaii and now its already time for California! The BOP California had over 750 competitors from around the world last year. This year is sure to break 1,000 racers with ten's of thousands of spectators! I have been doing a lot of cross-training with hardly any paddling. My back is still recovering from my nagging injury I sustained in Hawaii. My injured down-time has given me a real appreciation for being healthy and active. It's too often that we take our health for granted and don't realize how lucky we are until its gone! I'm trying to do a better job of being thankful for my ability to do such great activities on the water. Make sure you tune in October 2nd and 3rd to the live webcast here. Stay tuned for more info from California and our big race October 30th on St. Pete Beach! Happy paddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment